This replacement battery for HP 628419-001 is 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds original specification. Long enough battery life is essential to optimizing your productivity while in meetings or traveling. All replacement batteries and adapters supplied by hp-laptop-batteries.com have passed strict quality assurance procedures and have been tested for safety to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.
Lithium ion notebook battery normally offers 300 to 500+ charge-discharge cycles using lifeone year. Later the battery will end up with very low capacity and it renders the battery unusable. As soon as the battery leaves the production line it is likely to start losing its capacity, so how can you make your laptop battery last for a long time?
Standard battery is just like OEM battery which has the same capacity, size and shape as the battery that packed with your laptop computer/notebook. Extended battery has the same size and shape as the original OEM battery but has a larger capacity and more accommodated battery cells than OEM battery. Extended battery might protrude from the laptop to accommodate the larger number of cells. Therefore, extended battery offers more power and work longer per charge. All in all, standard battery is suitable for those people who can easily access to electricity. Extended battery is welcomed for tourismtravelers,business travelers and other people that not convenient to charge their laptop battery or power-eater smart cellphone battery during their trips.
1. Currently the main battery capacity: Cylindrical type battery cell is 3.6- 3.7V 2200mAh, Square type battery cell is 3.6-3.7V/1800~2000mAh.So how much battery cells did battery use, you can follow the above figures to infer.
2. A battery cell is unable to meet demand for appliances, laptop battery is a combination of several batteries in general, increase the number of series intelligent increases battery voltage, increasing the number of parallel battery capacity can be increased.
3. A standard battery for one notebook is 10.8V/4400mAh, the its number of battery cells is 6,it uses two parallel connection and three In-line connection method, which is: three cells In-line obtained 3 X 3.6V=10.8V, put the two In-line cells into two parallel connection, we can get the 2 x 2200mAh=4400mAh which can meet the standard data.
4. A increased battery for one notebook is 10.8/6600mAh, the its number of battery cells is 9,it uses three parallel connection and three In-line connection method, which is: three cells In-line obtained 3 X 3.6V=10.8V, put the three In-line cells into three parallel connection, we can get the 3 x 2200mAh=6600mAh which can meet the standard data.
5. Generally, the difference between increased battery and standard battery is the number of battery cells in parallel to increase capacity.
Why do laptop batteries degrade so fast?
Should I Remove My Laptop Battery To Increase its Life?
How To Benchmark Your Laptop's Battery Life With Battery Eater
How to Check Laptop Battery Life
How to Extending Battery Life?
It is unlikely for most laptops to explode or combust under normal operating conditions, however, the battery does pose a risk in some situations. Some laptop batteries are made of lithium ion which is subject to combustion or explosion if it is used in the wrong way, so how to protect the laptop battery from exploding?
|Available Shipping Methods||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UPS Ground||1 - 5 Business Days|
|UPS 3rd Day Select||1 - 3 Business Days|
|Weight||UPS Ground||UPS 3rd Day Select|
|Shipment Weight below 600g||$8.00||$15.00|
|Shipment Weight 601g - 700g||$9.00||$17.00|
|Shipment Weight 701g - 900g||$10.00||$18.00|
|Shipment Weight 801g - 1000g||$10.00||$20.00|
|Shipment Weight 1001g - 1300g||$12.00||$25.00|
|Shipment Weight 1301g - 1500g||$18.00||$28.00|
|Shipment Weight 1501g - 1800g||$22.00||$32.00|
|Shipment Weight 1801g - 2000g||$25.00||$35.00|
|Credit Card / Debit Card we accept:|
|We accept a variety of payment methods.|
|Credit Card via PAYVISION|
|Paypal Standard Checkout|
|Paypal Express Checkout|
|Credit Card via WorldPay|
|2-Year Warranty||Price * 25%|
|3-Year Warranty||Price * 50%|
|More-Year Warranty||Price * 100%|