Product Description and Guarantee
We save you money and offer you quality COMPAQ Presario CQ60 AC Adapter with Power Cable Cord that meets safety & environmental standards! All replacement batteries and adapters supplied by hp-laptop-batteries.com have passed strict quality assurance procedures and have been tested for safety to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.
- Brand new, never refurbished, 100% compatible, No memory effect.
- Quality Features: High Power Saving & High Quality Raw Materials
- Safety Features: Short circuit protection, Overcharge protection, Over Voltage protection
- 1-Year Warranty + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Order your COMPAQ Presario CQ60 ac adapter replacement before 2:30PM we can ship the same day. Delivery fee may differ with shipping country and method. It will be calculated automatically according to your selections during the checkout process.
COMPAQ Presario CQ60 Laptop AC Adapter Tips & Maintenance
1. Keep your COMPAQ Presario CQ60 laptop AC adapter away from water, drinks or other liquid. If it is fallen into water, the adapter may not work as usual because the inside part is damaged and the electricity can’t be well connected to the laptop.
2. Make your laptop AC adaptercool. Don’t put the laptop AC adapter on the cotton or somewhere with bad heat elimination. Switch off the AC adapter when your laptop is not in use to prevent overheating. Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold.
3. Use original adapters and know the part number. If you break your adopter by accident, you can get a replacement adapter efficiently. When you need a replacement consult an experienced and reputed online retail store.
4. Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling and avoid any contact with other metallic devices like coins, pens or paperclips to avoid short-circuit the adapter.
How to rightly use and store your notebook adapter?
- Keep your notebook adapter in a safe place where it will not fall on floor or in water and difficult for kids to reach to avoid inside part damage and poor electricity conductivity
- Ventilate your laptop and adapter to avoid heat damage. Keep the adapter cool but not near air conditioner to avoid the device getting moistened
- Don't pull the cord to detach the plug from the power outlet to avoid wire short life or loose
- Never knock or stab your notebook adapter. Wrong handling can break its internal parts and circuit boards
- Keep metal objects far away from your laptop adapter and battery in case of short-circuiting. Your laptop could be damaged while using a short-circuited charger
Compatible Battery Part Numbers:
- HP 584037-001
- HP COMPAQ 382021-002
- HP COMPAQ 384019-001
- HP COMPAQ 384020-001
- HP COMPAQ 384020-003
- HP COMPAQ 384021-001
- HP COMPAQ 391172-001
- HP COMPAQ 391173-001
- HP COMPAQ 409992-001
- HP COMPAQ 463955-001
- HP COMPAQ ED494AA
- HP COMPAQ ED495AA
- HP COMPAQ HP-AP091F13LF SE
- HP COMPAQ KG298AA
- HP COMPAQ PA-1900-08H2
- HP COMPAQ PA-1900-18H2
- HP COMPAQ PPP009H
- HP COMPAQ PPP009L
- HP COMPAQ PPP012L-S
- HP COMPAQ PPP012S-S
- HP COMPAQ PPP014H-S
- HP COMPAQ PPP014L-S
- HP COMPAQ PPP014L-SA
Laptop Battery Explosion- Proof
It is unlikely for most laptops to explode or combust under normal operating conditions, however, the battery does pose a risk in some situations. Some laptop batteries are made of lithium ion which is subject to combustion or explosion if it is used in the wrong way, so how to protect the laptop battery from exploding?
- 1. The intensive usage leads to a large amount of heat produced (i.e. Games, temperatures above 140°F), so the battery should be removed from the socket in order to prevent unwanted heating.
- 2. Keep your laptop turned off while transporting, and make sure to use some sort of carrying case or bag to protect from potential trauma that could occur to the battery. Handle your laptop with care. Damage to the polymers that contain the lithium ion battery can cause the cells inside to become unstable and generate excess heat.
- 3. Keep your laptop cool by placing it on a flat hard surface so cooling fans can operate efficiently. When using AC power for extended periods of time, remove the battery from the laptop, as excessive charging can put strain on the battery.
- 4. If your laptop does get extremely hot and bursts into flames, do not throw water on it. Because it is an electrical fire, it requires a Class D fire extinguisher to stop the spread of flames. Keeping your laptop plugged into a surge protector on AC power can help a combusting laptop from getting worse by cutting off current in the event of disruption.
- 5. Don't overcharge your laptop battery. Overcharging can cause the lithium ion battery to overheat and potentially burn.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock. Order your replacement battery for COMPAQ Presario CQ60 before 2:30 pm Eastern Time we can ship the same day. Delivery fee may differ with shipping country and method. It will be calculated automatically according to your selections during the checkout process. All orders placed on the weekend will ship the following Monday.
For North America Customers:
Items will be shipped from our US warehouse: 24 Sherman Avenue North Arlington, NJ 07031 United States
For European Customers:
Items will be shipped from our UK warehouse: PO BOX 1128, HARROW HA3 5TJ United Kingdom
For Other Country Customers:
Items will be shipped from our HK warehouse: 2/F HI-TECH CENTRE, 9 CHOI YUEN ROAD, SHEUNG SHUI,N.T., HONG KONG
Available Shipping Methods
Estimated Delivery Time
1 - 5 Business Days
UPS 3rd Day Select
1 - 3 Business Days
UPS 3rd Day Select
|Shipment Weight below 600g
|Shipment Weight 601g - 700g
|Shipment Weight 701g - 900g
|Shipment Weight 801g - 1000g
|Shipment Weight 1001g - 1300g
|Shipment Weight 1301g - 1500g
|Shipment Weight 1501g - 1800g
|Shipment Weight 1801g - 2000g